What are the benefits of doing a CELTA course?
A guide to the most prestigious international TEFL qualification.
1. Gain essential knowledge of the principles of effective English language teaching.
2. Develop a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners.
3. Demonstrate your ability to apply your learning in a real teaching context.
4. Get expert training and feedback on your teaching.
A CELTA CERTIFICATION WILL
5. Provide you with the essential experience, hands-on teaching and classroom confidence to qualify as a teacher of English for Speakers of Other Languages.
6. Change your job prospects overnight and expand your professional expectations.
7. Help you to begin working in a variety of ELT teaching contexts around the world.
8. Give you an essential qualification that is trusted by employers, language schools and goverments around the world.
HOW TO BECOME CELTA CERTIFIED
Hyland Language Centre, established in 1985, has always been a reference language and teacher training centre in Madrid. The school is located in the heart of Madrid, in the most exclusive shopping area of the city in Serrano, next to Plaza de Colón. Hyland Language Centre has been preparing trainees for the prestigious CELTA qualification since 2004. Hyland tutors are fully trained, accredited and highly experienced. Jacqueline Cook (RSA/DELTA) is the Cambridge CELTA Coordinator and Main Course Tutor at Hyland Language Centre, where she has been teaching and training since 1995.
The course covers 5 key areas:
– Learners and teachers and the teaching and learning context.
– Language analysis and awareness.
– Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing.
– Planning and resources for different teaching contexts.
– Developing teaching skills and professionalism.
For more details about the course and how to apply, see our courses here and/or contact us on email@example.com or call us on 91 431 97 57.